Change of Major Form for New Students

CCC heading

This form is for incoming students ONLY who would like to change their major before they start their first semester at Clarion. Current Students or Previously Enrolled Students, please go to the Registrar's website to select the appropriate form. 
Name and Contact Information
Program Information
Please use the same email address that you used when applying to the university. 

If you do not know the email address you used during application to the university, or the email is no longer valid, you may also email the above information to: 
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 800-672-7171 (ext 1) or